Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am THIS which is devoid of objectivity as of identity

THAT (which is "objectivisable") cannot possibly be free.
THIS (which is not objectivisable) cannot possibly be bound.

If I am apparently identified with that which is objectivisable, that "me" so-created is bound.
If I remain unidentified with what is objectivisable, or if I am released from such apparent identification, I, eternally free, appear to recover my apparently lost freedom.

For I am THIS which is devoid of objectivity as of identity.
What I am not is THAT, which appears to be identified with what is objectivised.

Yes, indeed, it is as simple as that.

Note: The identification in question is conceptual only; otherwise what is objectivisable and what is not are identical.---Wei Wu Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment